High Point Employment Law Attorneys
Business owners and employees who must confront work-related disputes have much on the line. You may be concerned not only about the financial consequences of your decisions, but about your reputation and future prospects. Obtaining informed, balanced counsel on your legal rights and options as early in the process as possible may be critical.
Attorneys at Morgan, Herring, Morgan, Green, & Rosenblutt, L.L.P., have in-depth knowledge of U.S. and North Carolina employment laws. We have successfully represented individual and business clients in litigation in state and federal courts, and we are formidable negotiators who will seek just resolution of your concerns by the most efficient path available.
Attorneys In Guilford County For Workplace Discrimination, Harassment And Retaliation Claims
When an employee may have suffered discrimination, harassment or unlawful retaliation in the workplace, thorough investigation and careful application of powerful legal protections are necessary. Not all such claims are valid, but very significant compensation may be awarded in these cases. Our High Point employment law lawyers have substantial experience representing both employees and employers in matters involving allegations of:
- Employment discrimination based on race, gender or other protected characteristics
- Sexual harassment, including tolerance of a hostile work environment
- Unlawful retaliation — often in the form of wrongful termination of employment — for reporting an employer’s illegal activities, pursuing a claim or other actions
Drafting And Review Of Noncompete Agreements · Employment Contract Negotiations And Disputes
Our legal team offers comprehensive business formation services and as-needed employment law counsel to our existing business clients. We are diligent in protecting the financial and personal interests of clients who turn to us for:
- Drafting, review and negotiation of covenants not to compete, nondisclosure agreements and other employment agreements
- Ongoing counsel to ensure compliance with all state and federal employment laws and promote employee adherence to key business policies
- Pursuit of litigation to resolve complex disputes between current or former employees and their employers
We listen carefully to our clients and provide clear guidance on their range of legal options. Our legal team has investigative resources and strong credibility in the courts that may prove essential to accomplishing your goals. For a free, confidential consultation, please contact us by telephone or email today.