High Point Business Law Attorneys
Your Proven Resource For Corporate Law In Guilford County And The Triad Area
In today’s high-pressure, ultra-competitive economy, every decision you make as an entrepreneur, business owner or employee can be pivotal. Whether you have a vision for success and need comprehensive startup counsel, want to favorably resolve a contract dispute or have other concerns, a relationship with our experienced attorneys will be a tremendous asset.
Dedicated, Deeply Experienced Business Advocates You Can Trust
Founded in 1942, Morgan, Herring, Morgan, Green, & Rosenblutt, L.L.P., has built a legacy of strength and accomplishment in North Carolina business law services and business litigation. Several of our lawyers have decades of experience answering the diverse legal needs of small and mid-sized businesses and supporting their success. Among many honors bestowed on members of our legal team, partner James F. Morgan has received the High Point Chamber of Commerce Distinguished Citizen Award and its Business Advocate of the Year award.
We have the knowledge and resources to assist you with virtually any business or commercial law concern, including:
- Entity selection and all aspects of business formation for LLCs, partnerships, corporations and other entities
- Pursuit of high-value business debt collection and representation in a range of other financial disputes that arise between companies, partners, stakeholders and customers
- All types of contract disputes and allegations of breach of contract
- Matters of employment law
- Issues and disputes pertaining to commercial real estate, including boundary disputes, land use and zoning challenges, purchases, sales, leases and other transactions
- Representation of your business in negotiations with or litigation against an insurance company after a property and casualty loss, such as those due to fire, flood or water damage
- Comprehensive, ongoing counsel on other business-critical issues such as regulatory compliance, employee relations and import-export law
Schedule A Focused, Productive Consultation: 336-899-7264 Or 888-332-5191
Our High Point business law lawyers will take the time to understand your objectives and analyze all your legal options. We know that resolving a dispute without costly, time-consuming litigation may be the optimal path, but you will always have established trial lawyers on your side if preparation and negotiation is not enough.
Our work together can begin with a free initial consultation at a time that works for you. Simply call our offices or contact us online for a prompt response.