High Point Area Lawyers
Assisting Clients With Dedication And Integrity Since 1942
When facing an immediate legal challenge or seeking ongoing counsel to support your business success, the experience and reputation of the law firm you choose truly matter. Morgan, Herring, Morgan, Green, & Rosenblutt, L.L.P., has been a respected resource led by pillars of our community for more than eight decades.
Today, our team of nine dedicated attorneys and friendly, capable staff continue to build on our legacy as a full-service North Carolina law firm that represents each client with passion and integrity.
Dedicated Representation Of Individuals: Family Law, Personal Injury, Criminal Defense And More
Our range of legal services for individuals and families includes:
- Criminal defense for people facing charges ranging from traffic violations, DWI and drug possession to theft or a violent felony
- Representation in divorce and family law concerns after or outside of divorce
- Full-service real estate representation for sellers and buyers of residential property
- Employment law representation in cases of discrimination, harassment, retaliation or contract disputes
- Negotiations and litigation to obtain fair compensation from insurers after property and casualty losses
- Bankruptcy counsel and efficient filings for debt relief under Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
- Comprehensive estate planning
- Personal injury representation after auto accidents, falls on dangerous property, the discovery of nursing home negligence or other traumatic events
- Advocacy to obtain our clients’ rightful Social Security Disability benefits
Full-Service, Detail-Conscious Real Estate, Business And Employment Law Counsel
Our business clients range from local entrepreneurs and startup companies to prominent local businesses and companies with a regional or national presence. Our lawyers provide services across the spectrum of business and corporate law, such as:
- Business formation, entity selection and ongoing counsel on all business-critical legal concerns
- Counsel and representation when contract disputes, commercial collection needs or other legal issues arise
- Employment law and litigation for employers
- Commercial real estate matters, including all transactional concerns, leasing matters, land use and zoning, condemnations under eminent domain and more
Reach Us At 336-899-7264, Toll Free At 888-332-5191 Or Online
To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our nine accomplished High Point area attorneys, call or contact us online anytime. We make every effort to respond to all inquiries with a 24-hour period.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.